Turn to page 86 of our March issue to see our special section ELLE @work. Shop our edit of hardworking accessories on page 110 plus career tips and find inspiration in our office style. Here we edit the accessories we love: for the workplace.
- 1. Incase Hardshell for MacBook Pro in raspberry, R499,
2. Leather laptop bag, R4 200, Missibaba
3. Pencil set, R235, Paul Smith
4. David leather notebook (available in blue, red, pink and aubergine), from R289, Ordning&Reda
5. Leather iPad case, R3 430, Gucci
6. Zip hand-woven, from R399, Tana Bags
7. Rondo ballpoint pen (available in black, green, orange, pink, red, blue and yellow) R119, Ordning&Reda
8. Notebook, from R219 each, NeoGroup available at Exclusive Books
9. Mouse pad, R25, Typo
10.Leather filofax, R5 150, Louis Vuitton
11.Notepaper holder, R159, Buro
12. Bibbi iPhone holder (available in aubergine, pink, orange, yellow and red), R299, Ordning&Reda
13. Knomo iPad zip sleeve, R899, iStore
14. Joshua card holder (available in pink, red, blue and green), R189, Ordning&Reda
15. Bibi iPad case (available in blue, pink, orange and red), R599, Ordning-&Reda
16. Pantone laptop bag, R680, Loom (011 447 4330)
17. Incase Hardshell for MacBook Air, perforated for MacBook Air, R349, available at iStore
18. Griffin Wise Eyes Hardshell for iPhone, R299, available from iStore
Gadgets on our wish list:
1. Coolpix S6400 digital camera, R2 599, Nikon
2. Urbanears headphones, R599, available from iStores countrywide
3. iPad mini, from R3 399, available from iStore
The hottest product of all?
On Valentines day ELLE tweeted: We’re one of the first in SA to get our hands on the #BlackBerry10! @BlackBerry_ZA just took our #LFW reporting to the next level! We’ve had time to try and test the brand-new BlackBerry Z10 smartphone, which is faster, smarter and smoother. Here’s what you need to know:
It’s super sleek and slim, so even before we started playing, we were very excited!
The BlackBerry Hub is a single place to manage all your conversations: whether work email, BBM messaging or social media, it’s just a swipe away. You don’t need to close and navigate to your next icon or conversation – the Hub allows you to keep all your conversations open and in one spot!
The camera and its functions on this phone are amazing and BlackBerry’s Time Shift function makes it a must for fashion-loving photographers. Let’s say you’re at a fashion show, you’ve taken a picture, but the models eyes are closed. Time Shift lets you capture a shot and ‘re-wind’ or ‘fast-forward’ the image until you have your prefect shot – eyes open, clear and the exact moment you wanted! The Story Maker function lets you bring a collection of photos and videos together along with music and effects to produce an HD movie that you can instantly share! How cool is this?
The touchscreen keyboard is another function which makes your life easier – yup, it learns how you write!
We’ve tried it and now you can too! Click here to see how the BlackBerry Z10 works and looks.
For availability, pricing and more info, click here.