We’ve got some exciting news for techno-savvy, online-obsessed ELLE Belles out there! We’re looking for an online editor to join our team at our Cape Town HQ! You have three days left to apply, so get on it. Here’s what you need to know.
The ideal candidate combines knowledge of fashion, beauty and lifestyle trends with an outstanding work ethic and competency in WordPress and basic Photoshop and HTML.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Creating and managing content (including video content) on ELLE’s digital platforms including a dynamic website, monthly newsletter, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
2. Drawing up and implementing production schedules for all online activity.
3. Formatting, uploading and archiving content.
4. Compiling Google analytics and stats.
5. Moderating activity on all digital platforms.
6. Creating and implementing strategy to grow the ELLE online community.
7. Conceptualising and implementing multi-platform online campaigns on behalf of clients.
8. Compiling detailed and accurate campaign reports.
We are looking for an ideas- and solutions-driven individual with at least two years’ experience in a similar role. You should be creative, enthusiastic and willing to work outside of business hours. As well as proven technical ability, you will also need above-average language skills and a well-developed visual sense.
Sound like you have what it takes? To apply, please email your CV to Stephanie at email@example.com before the close of business on Thursday 28 February 2013. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not receive a response within three weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Times Media is an affirmative action employer and as such, preference will be given to candidates who will add to the diversity of our organisation.