The wait is over, the entries are in (trust us, there were plenty of them) and we are so very excited to announce our 13 ELLE Style Reporter in association with BlackBerry® semi-finalists – ta dah!
Want to know what got them to the semi-finals? We asked them to create a new blog, communicating street style at its most dynamic and in the context of ‘Fashion On The Move’. Our judges then had the difficult job of exploring all the entries – and these are our top 13! Find out what got them here by clicking through to their posts here:
1. Niquita Bento: Neck of the Woodss
2. Thanda Kunene: The Overlocker
3. Lebogang Tlhako: Smadzadza
4. Cleopatra Marcopoulos: Style Genes
5. Elelwani Netshifhire: Streetarazzi
6. Modupe Oloruntoba: City Habit
7. Daniel Mokoena: The Fashion Lord
8. Kirsten Mackrill: Wild and Overdressed
9. Themba Mbuyisa: Colourful Pain
10. Lethabo Machele: Lebo is Lucho
11. Sthe Masinga: Half Blind Man
12. Kabelo Seshibe: Rebelle House
13. Rekopile Belebesi: Recko 21
So, tell us which Style Reporter semi-finalist’s work gets you excited! We want to hear from you and know who gets your thumbs up for the ELLE Style Reporter 2013 in association with BlackBerry. Share your thoughts by commenting below!