Are you looking to gain experience in publishing and digital media? We’re on the lookout for one online intern with a big passion for magazines to work with our team during one month.
Interns are involved in tasks such as research, image sourcing, transcribing and writing posts. An ELLE online intern must have excellent writing skills and must be familiar with WordPress and Photoshop; knowledge of Illustrator, and InDesign is a plus. They need to be confident using social management platforms and insight tools (including Twitter, Snapchat, Facebook, Periscope, Facebook Insights, Google Analytics & Hashtracking).
Interns also have the opportunity to attend editorial meetings, which can offer further insight into our editorial processes. Candidates should be highly organised, reliable, have a great eye for detail and possess a superior knowledge of current events, including—but not limited to—fashion, beauty and pop-culture trends.
CAPE TOWN: ONLINE INTERN
What you need to know:
- The internship is based in Cape Town only
- You will need your own transport and smartphone, capable of social media management on-the-go
- The internship is full-time for a minimum of one month
Then this is what we want from you:
- To be considered, you must be a South African citizen who is available to take up a full time (5 days a week, 9am-5pm) one-month internship beginning as soon as possible
- Maximum 2 page CV
- Brief letter of motivation (150 words)
- All applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “ELLE Online Internship”
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and interviewed