Our June #NaturalBeauty issue has just landed on shelves, and this month, we inspire you to reconnect with your fierce, healthy and intuitive side, with our Wild and Natural Beauty theme.
Here are 10 reasons to buy our June #NaturalBeauty issue today.
1. Dubbed the epitome of an English rose, her fresh, unpretentious beauty and zest for life make actress and model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley the perfect choice for our #NaturalBeauty issue.
2. In our beauty pages, we give your beauty routine a fresh upsurge with ways to nurture, soothe and protect your skin and hair in winter. Wellness inspiration? We look to nature as we explore forest bathing.
3. In fashion – come rain, clouds, storms or showers – we show you how to look fabulous in cozy coats and knitwear in The Road Less Travelled, photographed in the beautiful Knysna forest.
4. Update your winter look with our shopping pages as we show you how to rock classic pieces, neo-boho and urban streetwear. We are talking leather, knitwear, sheer separates, hats and more.
5. Want to travel the world while giving back? Xanthe Hunt shares her journey of turning foreign travel into a good cause while in India.
6. Luxury accessory brand, Mimco, takes prime position inside the #ELLEFashionCupboard, showcasing their 2015 Code Etiquette collection.
7. We visit the compact Paris apartment of interior designer Margaux Beja that’s a little industrial and very stylish.
8. In features? Ntombenhle Shezi explores why periods are still regarded as shameful.
9. What’s more? The ELLE Rising Star Design Award Competition is back. Calling all rising design talent, here's your chance to kick-start your career with ELLE and MRP.
10. Going deeper into our Wild and Natural Beauty theme, Deborah Rudman’s Last Word, A light From Within, delves into what really constitutes beauty.
Let it be in this issue that you find an image of beauty that makes you happy. So grab your copy of our June issue, ON SALE TODAY!