It's here! Our August #TheIncredibles issue is on shelf now, featuring local-gone-global supermodel Candice Swanepoel
In this issue, we meet 50 game-changing, bar-raising, awe-inspiring African women who are shaping the continent. Here, we’re giving you our top 10 reasons why you simply cannot afford to miss our August #TheIncredibles issue:
1. Our cover girl this month is local-gone-global supermodel, Candice Swanepoel. From Victoria's Secret to motherhood, we get to know the vivacious 27-year-old who owns her space - regardless of location.
2. Meet the Incredibles! In this month’s issue, we're celebrating the innovators, thinkers, creatives, leaders and activists, 50 incredible women who, in 2016, through their work inspire a new generation of women to pursue careers in various fields and industries. Disclaimer: it will inspire you to do more, achieve more and dream more.
3. Don't miss our fashion editorial She Wears It All, where we show you how to make a powerful style statement in a suit- from matching sets to mixing it up!
4. They're bold, bright and they want to be worn by you! In our beauty pages, we give you a lesson in the latest colours that you need to be wearing when you're feeling daring. The only rule is: don't be afraid to stand out.
5. If the shoes fits, wear it! Looking for new shoes to freshen up your outfits? In our shopping pages we take a look at our favourite shoes of the moment - heels, boots, flats and all those added eccentricities! From neutral tones to stand-out colours, you are going to want them all.
6. Are you happily older, wiser and single? On page 66, writer Kate Bolick shares her story of a life lived in and out of coupledom. If you're single, you need to read this!
7. Have you ever thought about why you wear make-up? Flip over to our #BeautyBanter page, as Beauty Editor Nicole Newman shares her story on The Power of Make-up. Spoiler alert: reading this will make you feel good about being a woman.
8. How to wear: metallics! On page 38 we give you tips on how to borrow glistening separates from the night and introduce them to you day look to achieve the perfect metallic look… from head to toe!
9. Limited on time and craving discovery? Writer Jaime Waddington spends 72 hours soaking up the unique African landscape in a luxury houseboat in the heart of beautiful Africa: the Chobe River. You need to add this destination to your travel bucket list!
10. Need some home-spiration? Page over to page 108 and enter the modern meets edgy home of photographer, artist and founder of style site Oracle Fox, Amanda Shadford. Her house is a literal Pinterest board, only better!
So what are you waiting for? The August issue of ELLE is on shelf now, or subscribe to ELLE for a bargain of R251 for 12 issues right here!